- This Website is owned and operated by FAS Fixings, a trading name of Fire & Acoustic Seals Ltd
- The information you provide to us when using this Website will be processed for the following reasons:-
3.1 to administer your user account with us;
3.2 to process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
3.3 to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services should you consent to receiving these from us;
3.4 to customise this Website according to your interests;
3.5 to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
3.6 to contact you for market research purposes; and
3.7 to process any orders you make through our Website. If you do not wish to receive additional information from us, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the order.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
4.1 your name and address;
4.2 your phone number and e-mail address;
4.3 your occupation and job title;
4.4 your references and interests;
4.5 details about the services you specifically request; and
4.6 information you complete in relation to our client surveys.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
- We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements. If you do not consent to our production of your details for this purpose only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the new account registration form.
- If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at Fire & Acoustic Seals Ltd, Unit 6-11 Spartan Industrial Estate, Brickhouse Lane, West Bromwich, B70 0DH or e-mail email@example.com.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to appoint an Internet service provider to host our Website on our behalf which may be situated outside the European Economic Area. By agreeing to our terms and conditions of use of our Website you consent to any transfer of your personal information outside the European Economic Area. This may be necessary for us to achieve the purposes set out above.
- We would like to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post and e-mail and telephone but we need your consent before we can do this. If you would like us to contact you (including by e-mail or telephone) concerning our services and offers that may be of interest to you then please check the appropriate box on your registration or order form.
- You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
14.1 the internet domain and IP address from where you access our Website;
14.2 the type of browser software and operating system used to access our Website;
14.3 the date and time you access our Website;
14.4 the pages you enter, visit and exit our Website from; and
14.5 if you linked to our Website from another Website, the address of that Website.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our Website and to learn about the number of visitors to our Website and the types of technology our visitors use. We use this information to ensure that our Webpages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience.
- We have appointed an agent to collect credit card payments from you on our behalf. All credit card transactions conducted from this website are carried out over a secure link for your security. By transmitting your credit card details, you agree to our agent using your details for the purposes of:-
15.1 authorising your credit card;
15.2 debiting your credit card account for such of our goods you buy; and
15.3 advising us that payment has been made.